Thursday, June 3, 2010

About Me

Hey everyone, my name is Kate Fitzgerald. I live in a small house in Rhode Island with my family: My mom Sara, my dad Brian, my brother Jesse, and my sister Anna. My life does sound pretty normal doesn't it? Well, that's not all true. Since I was about two years old I was diagnosed with Leukemia, a type of cancer. Also, my sister Anna is dead and I would do absolutely anything to bring her back. Today I am sixteen and still struggling wither I have a place in this world. I have been through a lot in my life and believe Anna's death was my entire fault. In addition, my cancer has affected me greatly, and everyday I'm constantly struggling with the pain and trying to keep myself alive. All this struggling has lead me to thinking that I don't know if it's even worth it to move forward. How do I deserve to be in this world and my sister does not? These questions haunt me every day, and my tears never stop flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment